GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS
- The lessons taken in the class every day shall be learned thoroughly at home before coming to school the next day.
- Homework shall be regularly done and submitted.
- Tuitions are discouraged. The school is conducting Remedial Classes from 2.00 pm to 2.45 pm.
- Students shall be obedient and co-operative with teachers.
- Disobedience and mischief by students causes disharmony in relationships and invariably ends in agony for all concerned.
- Indifference towards learning any subject, discourtesy towards any member of the staff or any act that affects the discipline or tone of the school will be viewed seriously.
- Habitual negligence in school work/ studies, tardiness, dishonesty or other acts of misconduct will invite severe disciplinary action which in extreme cases will be expulsion from school.
- No child suffering from any contagious or infectious disease will be allowed to attend school.
- Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings.
- Any damage done to school property or to that of other students will have to be made good.
- The school premises should be kept neat and tidy.
- Students shall bring their Diary to the class daily. It shall not be used as a rough book. All the pages except the perforated ones have to be retained.via cipriano facchinetti 67
- Students must not wear or bring ornaments and costly articles to the school.
- Every one must proudly learn and repeat the prayer, school pledge and the National Anthem.
- Students shall be strictly punctual to school.
- Cleanliness in person and clothes is expected of every student attending school.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Strict regularity, implicit obedience, courtesy in speech, good conduct, refinement of manners, cleanliness of dress and person are expected from each pupil.
- Any serious breach of discipline and above all discourtesy and disrespect to members of the school staff in any way will be treated severely.
All students are expected to take good care of their books and personal belongings. These should be marked distinctly and indelibly with the child’s name, class and address. The school holds no responsibility for loss of articles. No gold ornaments should be worn in the school.